Cocoa Truffles is a perfect treat to try out if you have kids around and need a little help molding and rolling the truffles and of course eating them.
- 1 cup (80 grams) shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup (120 grams) almonds, soaked for at least 2 hours before using
- 8 dried figs (the softer, the better), coarsely chopped (75 grams)
- 5 tablespoons good quality cocoa powder
- 3 to 4 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- a pinch of salt
- shredded coconut, cocoa power, mix of dried flowers for topping
Mix all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until a thick paste has formed.
Take one or two teaspoons of the mixture at a time and, with your hands, mold the mixture into little balls.
Coat the balls with the toppings mentioned above. Enjoy!